Saturday, September 7, 2013

Rooms with the back wall completed

Lower hallway

Utility room
 Pictures of the rooms with the back panel installed. I managed to match up most of the patterns on the wall papers.












I had to miter the chair rail so the back panel would fit. Once I added the front doors I realized I needed to miter the chair rail at the front as well













Kitchen
 Here you can see the front door hinges
Living room

Library































I blacked out the back of the fire places with pastels to give the fireplaces the look of having been used. I need to add a video so you can see the flickering embers.








Bedroom

Children's bedroom

Top of stairs

bathroom

The conservatory
A picture of the conservatory. I had to cut the exterior molding so that the conservatory will fit flush to the exterior wall.


1 comment: